Overdrive has done a major update to their Libby app. Here is summary of the changes:
- Bridges colors are displayed more prominently throughout the app.
- Catalog guides now appear on the home screen for quick discovery and access.
- New filters for what’s new, what’s popular, what’s available, and subject listings appear at the top of the home screen for easier browsing.
- The footer navigation is updated and a helpful tutorial guides returning users through the changes:
- Spyglass icon: Run a search
- Library card icon: Go to Library
- Libby menu: Manage card & get help
- Bookstack: Go to Shelf
- Clock: Open activity timeline
Be sure to check out the Bridges website to see all that is offered!