Book lovers rejoice because Matilda is available to stream here on Freeform! Is there a better film out there for book lovers? We don’t think so. Check out our list of everyday struggles fans of reading understand then sit back, relax, and watch Miss Trunchbull rue the day she called Matilda a “piss-worm”.
1. When people would rather just watch TV because reading is “boring”.
Have they even tried reading?
2. When you go on vacation and don’t have enough baggage allowance for all your books.
A book per day > an outfit per day.
3. When you need to eat but you can’t put your book down.
A constant battle.
4. When your favorite character dies and you feel like you’ve lost a part of yourself.
And on top of that you’re stressed about your tears ruining your book.
5. When your book’s really funny and people keep giving you odd looks.
Although most of the time you don’t even notice.
6. When you’re interrupted while reading.
7. When you’ve found your favorite author and no one else will live up to them.
8. When someone tells you they normally just skip ahead to the end of a book.
9. What it feels like when you lend a book to someone:
10. When you see the movie adaptation of your favorite book.
How could they get everything so wrong?
11. When someone spoils the end of the book you’re reading.
12. And when someone asks you what you like to read.–from freeform.com