There are many online resources available to you through the library. Today on Tech Tuesday, we are highlighting one of our more popular online resources, Chilton. Chilton’s authoritative automotive repair database covers the most popular vehicles of the past 30 years. This program is a great help if you are going to be tackling some automotive repairs or maintenance yourself. Through Chilton you can access:
- Maintenance and specification tables that provide the unique data you need for each specific vehicle.
- Step-by-step service and repair procedures, and labor estimating tool to help you confidently determine your next move.
- Vacuum diagrams to simplify troubleshooting.
- Wiring diagrams to help explain system operation.
- Close-up photographs and illustrations for visual support.
- ASE test prep quizzes for the most popular certification exams
- A print button which allows you to easily print out what is needed.
To access Chilton, you will need your 5 digit WSPL card number (beginging with #9).
Click on the link below to learn more. Enjoy!